|Eyes||Green (Changes occasionally)|
|Affiliation||Unknown (For now)|
|Shipboard Duty||Errand girl, Maid|
|Weapon||Pod Revolver (Santo Alma), knife|
|Jobs||Messenger (primary), Maid (temporary)|
|Relatives||Dana Anity (Mother), Baron (Aunt)|
|IQ||Classified (But very high)|
|Weaknesses||Injured hands, weak health|
Opa is five-foot-seven, with smooth tan skin and shoulder-length black hair with dark green highlights. She wears a plain black tube top, which is occasionally replaced by a tank top, with bandages underneath, a tan open vest, and tan navy shorts. She usually walks barefoot, but sometimes wears leather Roman sandals. Her left ear is partially burnt off and has a hoop earing attached. Opa has dark green eyes that change colors at times, usually when her mood changes. She also possesses rather muscular arms and legs. Opa's hands have bandages wrapped around them.
Her alternate appearance is a white or green long-sleeved turtleneck with a black or green bandanna wrapped around her neck and navy-green shorts. At one point in her life her hair turned completely white, but it has returned to its normal color since then.
- Opa's name means cannot be seen through; not transparent.
- Opa's nationality is the Italian/African earth equivalent in Remnant.
- Opa's Aura is similar to that of Ren's in the web series, RWBY.
- Opa is a 'mixed blood': a cross-breed of faunas and human.
- Opa hates food thats too sweet or too sour.
- Opa hates talking about her past life, as it even confuses her.